Click on this paragraph.
T & A HR Solutions provides best opportunities in various diversified segments and sectors such as IT & Information Techno…Read More »
T & A HR Solutions understand that requirement of each client is unique, so we provide fresh perspective & young talent of…Read More »
If you wish to be considered for any of the Openings, you may please submit your Curriculum Vitae and We will assist you in the be…Read More »
Roles and Responsibilities
• Designing and developing web applications using Angular framework, HTML, CSS, and
• Collaborating with product managers, UX/UI designers, and backend developers to translate
requirements into technical specifications and implement innovative solutions.
• Leading and mentoring a team of Angular developers, providing guidance, code reviews,
and technical expertise.
• Ensuring the performance, scalability, and security of Angular applications.
• Implementing responsive designs and optimizing applications for maximum speed and
• Writing high-quality, maintainable, and reusable code following best practices and industry
• Conducting code reviews and providing constructive feedback to maintain code quality.
• Identifying and resolving technical issues and bugs in a timely manner.
• Collaborating with QA engineers to implement comprehensive testing strategies, including
unit testing and end-to-end testing.
Qualifications and Requirements-
• Over four years of software engineering experience
• Experience in developing and delivering single page, web-based applications based
• Good understanding of design patterns and best practices in the development
• Good knowledge of modern build pipelines and tools (CI/CD)
• Comprehensive understanding of web applications, software frameworks
• Ability to continuously provide and receive feedback
• Good self-organization and researching ability
• Good communication skills
• Excellent knowledge of English language
• A drive to continuously improve
• A team player mindset
• Good eye for UI design implementation
• Java Script, HTML5, CSS, Typescript, Object Oriented Programming, Rest APIs, Prime NG,
Node Js, Express Js
Good to have
• React Js, Knowledge of AWS, Azure
• Competitive salary
• Diverse international projects from across different industries
• Work with new technologies in a high-performance collaborative laidback environment
• Opportunity to learn and evolve in a growing company
• Work/Life balance
• Fully Remote Working
If Interested,kindly forward your updated CV on [email protected] or may call on 9056679449 . We will really appreciate it if you share this position with your colleagues or Friends.