Click on this paragraph.
T & A HR Solutions provides best opportunities in various diversified segments and sectors such as IT & Information Techno…Read More »
T & A HR Solutions understand that requirement of each client is unique, so we provide fresh perspective & young talent of…Read More »
If you wish to be considered for any of the Openings, you may please submit your Curriculum Vitae and We will assist you in the be…Read More »
Roles and Responsibilities:
– Ensure accurate and comprehensive recording of all financial transactions managing and guiding the accounts executives as per the company’s policies and statutory requirements.
– Ensure timely and accurate GST, TDS, and ESI filings as per statutory requirements in a timely manner.
– Reconcile accounts receivables and payable balances while coordinating with customers and suppliers.
– Manage online banking transactions and reconciliations on a daily basis.
– Provide cash flow forecasts/ outstanding and payable reports/stock summaries/ other data as required by management.
– Support concurrent and statutory auditors in preparing financial statements and resolving queries as required in monthly reports.
Requirements and skills:
– Minimum 5+ Years of experience in the accounting field preferably working in trading/distribution/manufacturing setup with experience in managing 500+ debtor accounts.
– Should have excellent attention to detail and analytical skills with an ability to identify errors and interpret financial data.
– Hands-on experience with Tally Prime accounting software including Bank Reconciliation, Bill-to-bill debtor accounts management.
– Experience conducting analysis and preparing various reports with Ms Excel using tools like pivot tables, vlookup, etc.
– Working experience with a Chartered Accountant is an added advantage.
If interested can forward your updated resumes on [email protected] and can directly contact us on 9056679449 also can provide our reference to your friends and colleagues.