Click on this paragraph.
T & A HR Solutions provides best opportunities in various diversified segments and sectors such as IT & Information Techno…Read More »
T & A HR Solutions understand that requirement of each client is unique, so we provide fresh perspective & young talent of…Read More »
If you wish to be considered for any of the Openings, you may please submit your Curriculum Vitae and We will assist you in the be…Read More »
Experience:- 3-5 years
Educational Qualification: B.E./ B.Tech. /MCA /ME /M.Tech.
Mandatory Skills Required:
• Interpretation of 3GPP specifications specifically WCDMA
• Should have good knowledge of WCDMA and systems built on it
• Experience in RLC, MAC (Layer2), L1 Controller.
• Experience of working with a real-time operating system with good understanding of OS internals (.e.g. inter task communication, task scheduling).
• Knowledge of wireless communications test tools and methods.
Key Work Accountabilities / Responsibilities:
• Candidate would be accountable to work on developing requirement specifications, participates in LLD and coding activities for RLC/ MAC.
• Participation in Unit Testing, System Integration Testing and Technical Documentation.
• Technical planning of module/subsystem.
• Interfaces with the customer for requirements specifications and technical issues.