Click on this paragraph.
T & A HR Solutions provides best opportunities in various diversified segments and sectors such as IT & Information Techno…Read More »
T & A HR Solutions understand that requirement of each client is unique, so we provide fresh perspective & young talent of…Read More »
If you wish to be considered for any of the Openings, you may please submit your Curriculum Vitae and We will assist you in the be…Read More »
Urgent hiring for Business Development Manager (BDM) in Delhi, Hyderabad, Pune, Mumbai and Bangalore.
Experience – (1 to 4 year)
Salary – 5 to 6 Lacs PA
Company Providing Service of Warehouse & Cargo to Logistic Industries.
Location – Delhi, Hyderabad, Pune, Mumbai, Bangalore
As well as approaching potential customers with the aim of winning new business, sales executives work to maintain good relationships with existing clients, gaining repeat business wherever possible.
Sales and Customer
· business to business (B2B)
B2B sales involve selling services from one business to another.
· relationship building.
· researching the market and related products.
· Presenting the service favorably and in a structured professional way face-to-face.
Typical activities for Business Development generally include:
· listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale;
· maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails;
· cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business;
· responding to incoming email and phone enquiries;
· acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets;
· negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales;
· gathering market and customer information;
· representing their company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations;
· advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions;
· creating detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process which is largely dictated by the prospective customer;
· recording sales information and sending copies to the sales office, or entering figures into a computer system;
· reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets;
· gaining a clear understanding of customers’ businesses and requirements;
· Attending team meetings and sharing best practice with colleagues.