Click on this paragraph.
T & A HR Solutions provides best opportunities in various diversified segments and sectors such as IT & Information Techno…Read More »
T & A HR Solutions understand that requirement of each client is unique, so we provide fresh perspective & young talent of…Read More »
If you wish to be considered for any of the Openings, you may please submit your Curriculum Vitae and We will assist you in the be…Read More »
Designation:-Art Lead (off projects) / PM (on projects)
Location:- Hyderabad ( Ready to relocate)
Salary:-10- 30% Hike on present Salary( no salary bar for good candidates)
Department: Art Services
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Work closely with the Lead to scope the project effectively to correctly and
completely establish the client’s requirements and specifications. Provide a list of
queries to the Lead to seek clarification on the project assets, if required.
· Ensure that there is no ambiguity or confusion regarding any aspect (specifications,
timelines etc.) of the task in hand. Should not make any unwarranted assumptions.
Should red flag to the Lead/sub-Lead any confusion or ambiguity.
· Before commencing work on the asset, ensure that there is clear identification of the
approach to be taken to create the asset as well as daily work completion targets
and the same have been discussed with the Lead/sub-Lead before finalization.
· Collect adequate and appropriate references before commencing work.
· Model and texture assets efficiently, ensuring that the assets conform to the set
process and specifications.
· Demonstrate an ability to work on the most complex assets in the project.
· When required, take on the role of a “polishing artist” and help to take the work of
junior artists to completion.
· If required, carry out any post-production processes that may be required. This could
include activities such as making assets game-engine ready and check them in the
· Effectively analyze all information to arrive at efficient work break-down and
competitive effort estimates.
· Maintain and improve productivity of the project by –
◦ Managing own productivity by completing work within the time allocated. This
includes creating art assets from scratch or taking assets partially created
assets by juniors and taking them to completion / polishing them.
◦ Helping artists on their project to complete their work on time using the most
effective method, tools and processes
· Deliver high quality work which requires minimal iteration for finalization and has
zero QC errors.
· Help the Lead by guiding / supervising the work of artists. Does the first level review
of assets, if required.
· A strong understanding of human and animal anatomy.
· Experienced with Maya, 3DS MAX, Zbrush and Photoshop.
· Knowledge of additional software – such as Substance Painter and Mudbox – as well
as knowledge of how to create assets for / export assets to game engines such as
Unreal Engine will be an added advantage.
· Good knowledge of 3D game asset creation process. Hands-on knowledge of how to
effectively model and texture 3D assets under production conditions (within
deadlines, conforming to client’s requirements etc.)
· Have worked on organic and/or inorganic surfaces.
· Excellent skills in high and low poly modeling.
· Skilled at creating textures and materials.
· Good understanding of 3D art production pipeline, shaders, popular plugins and at
least one popular game engine.
· Ability to effectively estimate, plan and supervise game art asset creation work.
· Detail oriented. Able to deliver error-free work.
· Able to manage time effectively to insure timely delivery of work.
· Team player.
· Good communication skills.
· Knowledge of Organic and Inorganic Modeling.
· At least two years of experience in a 3D game or game art services company in
an Artist or Senior Artist role.
Knowledge and Experience Required:
· At least three years of experience in a 3D game.
Required Behaviors and Abilities
a. Professional and friendly in daily conduct.
b. Able to create, track and maintain realistic and meaningful daily goals for self
and complete the planned work for the day on time every day.
c. Able to plan work-days and leaves in advance, after consultation with the PM
and Lead, keeping the project requirements in mind.
d. Able to create a self-development plan in consultation with the Reporting
Manager, and to work on the same diligently.
e. Stays up-to-date with knowledge/understanding of the latest developments in
tools and technologies related to game art production.
f. Able to take timely and correct decisions on how an asset should be created.
Consults with senior artists/ leads to validate the course of action.
g. In the face of a difficult or stressful situation, does not lose his / her cool.
Manages stress appropriately to ensure effective team work.
a. Able to regularly communicate with Lead and PM to inform on:
· Completion status of work allocated
· Leaves planned
· Any problems or issues that might impact the timely completion of work
· Any new learnings
b. Able to effectively communicate the following (tries to do so in English):
· Questions related to the asset allocated or any aspect of the project
· Asset delivery notes and explanations
· Work status
· Comments and explanations to be added to Feedback Tracker
c. Verbally communicate complex problems and issues, whether project or people
related, with ease and simplicity, keeping the recipient’s comprehension level
d. Confidently and effectively communicate in English with non-Indian team
e. Show clear ability and intent to understand and care about the concerns or
feelings of others, and to communicate such awareness emphatically to others
a. May need to work as sub-lead on projects, if required. Must command respect
from the team.
b. Consistently deliver assigned assets within timelines and as per quality to
come across as a reliable, responsible and trustworthy team member.
c. Show commitment to support the success of the project through delivery,
stretching or going the extra mile if required, and highlighting and solving
asset creation related issues
d. Be open to feedback and be willing to owe up to mistakes to work towards a
e. Show initiative by volunteering and taking on tasks important to the successful
execution of the project.
f. Set a personal example for the team through their conduct and professional
behavior – treating people well, coming to work on time, not wasting time etc.
Interested candidates kindly forward your updated CV on hr5@tasolutions with your current and expected CTC or call on 9569909808 , If not interested we will really appreciate if u forward this position to your colleague andf friends.