Click on this paragraph.
T & A HR Solutions provides best opportunities in various diversified segments and sectors such as IT & Information Techno…Read More »
T & A HR Solutions understand that requirement of each client is unique, so we provide fresh perspective & young talent of…Read More »
If you wish to be considered for any of the Openings, you may please submit your Curriculum Vitae and We will assist you in the be…Read More »
Designation:- Animator (mapping to Artist Level 1, Artist Level 2)
Location:- Hyderabad ( Ready to relocate)
Salary:-10- 30% Hike on present Salary( no salary bar for good candidates)
Department: Art Services
Create animations as per client’s specifications and quality requirements within the
budgeted time and effort.
Job Role involves:
· Creating animations from scratch or cleanup and processing of high quality 3d
motion capture data.
· Efficiently plan work and ensure that all relevant information regarding the task is
collected and is readily available before commencing work.
· Create tasks with zero defects and in the most efficient manner, and as per plan.
· Diligently follow organizational best practices and mandated processes.
· Ensure that they communicate questions, challenges, work status and new learnings
to Leads, PMs and project team members appropriately and on time.
· Contribute to the success of the project by performing own role well, and proactively
helping other team members.
· Study the task specifications and client brief thoroughly before initiating estimation
or commencing work on tasks. Understand the information provided and highlight to
the Lead any missing or contradictory information.
· Provide a list of queries to the Lead to seek clarification on the task allocated. Ensure
that maximum clarity is achieved regarding the specifications, art direction and
approach for a task before commencing work on it.
· Work closely with the Lead to arrive at appropriate effort estimates for tasks.
· Ensure that there is no ambiguity or confusion regarding any aspect (specifications,
timelines etc.) of the task in hand. Should not make any unwarranted assumptions.
Should red flag to the Lead/sub-Lead any confusion or ambiguity.
· Before commencing work on the task, ensure that there is clear identification of the
approach to be taken to create the task as well as daily work completion targets and
the same have been discussed with the Lead/sub-Lead before finalization.
· Collect adequate and appropriate references before commencing work.
· Create animations from scratch OR cleanup and process high quality 3d motion.
· If required, carry out any post-production processes that may be required. This could
include activities such as making animations game-engine ready and checking them
in the engine.
· Provide daily update of task status to Lead/sub-Lead.
· Proactively solve artistic and technical problems encountered while working on a
task. Discuss such solutions with Lead/sub-Lead before implementing them. Red-flag
unsolved problems in a timely manner.
· Maintain and improve own productivity by completing work within the time allocated.
This includes art tasks taken to completion or to a predetermined point where it is to
be handed over to a polishing artist.
· Adopt organization mandated Best Practices and Work Processes while working on a
· Deliver high quality work with zero QC errors and resulting in minimal iteration.
Diligently check task against checklist to ensure that the task complies with all
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
· Skilled at using industry standard software such as Maya, 3D Studio Max Motion
· Skilled at cleaning up and processing high quality Mocap data.
· Proficient in creating human and creature animations
· Knowledge of traditional animation fundamentals
· Good knowledge of game art creation pipeline
· Minimum 2 years of experience as a game animat
Interested candidates kindly forward your updated CV on hr5@tasolutions with your current and expected CTC or call on 9569909808 , If not interested we will really appreciate if u forward this position to your colleague andf friends.