T & A HR Solutions provides best opportunities in various diversified segments and sectors such as IT & Information Techno…Read More »
T & A HR Solutions understand that requirement of each client is unique, so we provide fresh perspective & young talent of…Read More »
If you wish to be considered for any of the Openings, you may please submit your Curriculum Vitae and We will assist you in the be…Read More »
Designation – Specialist / Senior Specialist Quality Management
Experience – 3 to 5 Years of Performance Testing, should have executed at least one project end to end from requirements to the Go-Live.
Salary – 4 Lakhs to 8 Lakhs PA
Location – Chandigarh
Job Responsibilities/Requirements (Must Have):
· Develop Performance Test scripts using scripting tools, preferably Jmeter or Similar Performance Testing Tool like Load Runner, SilkTest , Junit ,NeoLoad or other Sizing Tools.
· Create Performance Test Plans & Strategy based on the non-functional requirements, Maintain Performance Testing Landscapes, Test environments and creation and maintenance of the Test data for the Load, Stress, endurance, spike and volume/mass data testing.
· Expertise in Performance Testing (Manual and Automation) for web applications (and good to have mobile application testing experience too)
· Reviews and analyze the Performance test results for creating proper reports and decision making.
· Monitoring of the performance bottlenecks for the system under test and provides the detailed analysis to the Product Development and Architecture team with the results and root cause of the performance issues.
· Must have 3 To 5 yrs. of Performance Testing, should have executed at least one project end to end from requirements to the Go-Live.
· Must have 2+ years of Performance Testing experience and/or benchmark scenarios with any performance testing tool in RIA Applications developed using Adobe Flex involving technologies like Java Serialization, Java Wicket and Ajax.
· Should have worked on Clustering and Performance optimization for the application running over DB clusters.
· Expert in JMeter and must have done load performance testing using AMF protocol.
· Expert in DB queries, stored procedures creation and the techniques required for the Test Data creation for the Test scenarios in the performance Testing.
· Must have used and implemented Performance Test program in agile scrum process.
· The person should be expert in the JMeter, correlation and correlation of AMF (Adobe Flex) protocol.
· Should be completely aware of coding standards and should be able to develop high performance & scalable application
· Help to scale and optimize the application performance to the provided performance benchmarks.
· Improve efficiency of Product Life Cycle; act as Customer Advocate & Implement Quality Processes for Performance Testing Program.
· Manage multiple projects and provide weekly status reports for the Performance Testing program to management staff.
Additional Qualification/Skills (As Plus):
· Selenium Java with good understanding on Core Java, Collections, Web driver 2.0 Technology and JUnit assertions with expertise to design Selenium locators for complex screens using Java.
· Good skills in writing SQL queries and interfacing with data bases using Java.
· Good exposure of using Object Repository and frameworks like Cucumber and page object model techniques with data driven automation frameworks is a plus.
· Decent knowledge of Java script selenium driver & DOM manipulations. Knowledge of AngularJS (Protractor framework) is a plus.
· Knowledge of JBOSS/ WebSphere / WebLogic Application Server deployments
· Familiarity with SDLC and methodologies (SCRUM, PIL, Waterfall, IEEE, RUP or CMM)
· and configurations is a plus
· Knowledge of Adobe Flex Automation using Ria-Test or Flex Monkium is a plus
· Knowledge of Physical Security or compliance domain is a plus
· Knowledge on Performance scripting in Addition to Selenium Automation is a plus.
· Knowledge in tools like QTP, Rational, Watir is a plus.
· Strong problem solving and analytical skills
· Quick Learner and should be ready to learn new technology
· Good Exposure to monitor different operating systems ( Unix, Linux, Windows)
Interested candidates kindly forward your updated CV on email@example.com with your current and expected CTC or call on 9041149494 if not interested we will really appreciate if u forward this position to