T & A HR Solutions provides best opportunities in various diversified segments and sectors such as IT & Information Techno…Read More »
T & A HR Solutions understand that requirement of each client is unique, so we provide fresh perspective & young talent of…Read More »
If you wish to be considered for any of the Openings, you may please submit your Curriculum Vitae and We will assist you in the be…Read More »
Opening for Senior Software Engineer / Team Lead
Designation:- Senior Software Engineer / Team Lead
Experience:- 6+ Years
Salary:- 8 Lakhs -10 Lakhs PA
Location:- IT Park chandigarh
· Proficient in creating and maintaining Test Plans and ensure End to End Test Coverage and Completion of the Test Plan to ensure Quality.
· Develop and execute Test scripts and ensure Test Completion
· Maintain Test landscape and Test environments for the QA Projects.
· Provide the real time status and day to day reports to QA board.
· Mentor Junior test engineer and lead the team for the various tasks in QA project.
· Create Test and Design Tests for Effective and Comprehensive QA Test Coverage
· Should be a strategic thinker having analytical problem solving and passion for quality.
· Software Analysis & Design knowledge and a strong background in Software Quality & Testing
· Experience in writing test specifications and test cases based on requirements and execution of test plans in all aspects of testing, including functional, regression and system testing.
· Experience with bug tracking tool like Bugzilla, Jira, etc.
· Discover high impact defects in Client, Server, Database, and Reporting components of ERP and SAP software Application solutions
· Improve Efficiency of Product Life Cycle, Act as Customer Advocate & Implement Quality Processes for functional validations.
· Strong exposure with SDLC and methodologies (SCRUM, PIL, Waterfall, IEEE, RUP or CMM) and Test Life Cycle.
· Manage multiple projects and provide weekly status reports for the Automation program to management staff.
· Work with the Development team for various meetings and report the daily status to Product Managers and QA Managers.
· Daily SCRUM calls to document and present the test results summary and details
· Must have 6+ yrs. of Functional Testing in enterprise Applications like SAP, Oracle, Identity Management, PACS and GRC.
· Must have 2+ years of automated, functional, regression and/or user acceptance testing with any Automation testing tool.
· Proficient in Java/ eclipse development environment and CVS for the version control.
· Must have experience in SAP Security, Compliance like CIP, NERC, SOX, JSOX.
· Must have worked in Compliance and Security domain for more than 4 years.
· Must have created and maintained Automation and performance Testing Test plans and strategy in agile scrum process.
· Must have clarifications on Product Standards in the Product companies.
· Must have understanding of Risk analysis and GRC Process Controls, ADM940, ADM950 SAP Security and SAP’s Integration with Web front End technologies.
· Must have experience on Java development Environment and Webservers like Tomcat, WAS and Exchange, LDAP, Active Directory.
· Must have worked on domains like – Monitoring and Logs Management, Video Integrations etc.
· Must have Understanding of Processes like – Order to Cash (O2C), P2P etc.
· Any SAP Module Knowledge is a Plus
· Implementation Experience at Customer Site is a Plus.
· ISTQB Certified – Preferable
· Actual hands-on development experience is considered a plus
· Should have experience in QA process, and QA methodology.
· People management skills and multiple tasking with project and resource management.
· Actual hands on experience in any of the automation tools is a Plus
· Must have worked on Enterprise Software and hands on Implementation Experience is a Plus.
Interested candidates kindly forward your updated CV on email@example.com given mail ID with your current and expected CTC or call on 9041149494 if not interested we will really appreciate if u forward this position to your co.