T & A HR Solutions provides best opportunities in various diversified segments and sectors such as IT & Information Techno…Read More »
T & A HR Solutions understand that requirement of each client is unique, so we provide fresh perspective & young talent of…Read More »
If you wish to be considered for any of the Openings, you may please submit your Curriculum Vitae and We will assist you in the be…Read More »
Designation: Engineer (Working in shift)
Department: Operations (Production)
Salary : up to 25 k CTC
a) Preferred Age: up to 30
b) Educational Qualification: BTech / Diploma (Mechanical)
c) Experience (Nature and number of years):- If BTech – 4 to 5 yrs. / Diploma 4 to 8 yrs.
d) Any Specific Industry— Auto (Manufacturing)
Job Mandate –
1. Works in a shift. Handling a team of 30.
2. Sound knowledge of Injection and Compression Molding machines.
3. Manage, Direct and Control manufacturing process in shift. Ensure quality of process, service and product in cell.
Jon Role –
1. Ensure smooth functioning of production activities and implementation of production plan.
2. Identifying the training needs of reportees. Skill upgradations of reportees trough effective training plan and feedback.
3. Ensure and monitor improvement activities , Kaizens in the section with focus on employee engagement and manufacturing cost reduction.
4. Ensuring that production is carried out as per QMS and EHS system in the shift.
5. Analysis of variations ( production and rejection). CAPA generation using QC Tools. Effective implementation of CAPA.
6. Managing abnormal situations and effective handling of IR issues in shift.
e) Skills & Competencies:
i Technical: Manpower handling , Knowledge of OEE, CAPA, 5S, KAIZEN, TS16949, OSHASH, QC TOOLS, SMED.
ii Generic: Good interpersonal skills .
f) Areas of expertise required: Production (Manpower handling , Knowledge of 5S, Control of Rejection )