Click on this paragraph.
T & A HR Solutions provides best opportunities in various diversified segments and sectors such as IT & Information Techno…Read More »
T & A HR Solutions understand that requirement of each client is unique, so we provide fresh perspective & young talent of…Read More »
If you wish to be considered for any of the Openings, you may please submit your Curriculum Vitae and We will assist you in the be…Read More »
JOB TITLE: Sales Trainee- Himachal Pradesh
LOCATION: Parwanoo , Himachal Pradesh
REPORTS TO: Zonal Sales Manager
EXPERIENCE 2+ Years
Salary – 3 LPA
Gender – Any
Skills and Experience:
1. Professional qualification/s and Experience: –
1.1 Graduation Essential
1.2 Minimum experience customer handling and Business Development Essential
1.3 Education background in Pharma Preferable
1.4 Work Experience in Institutional and Govt Business Essential
1.5 Working Experience in the area of Public Health Essential
2. Core Competencies
2.1 Training of end customers – Will be responsible for executive product training, on job training, individual coaching of health workers (JSSK, RBSK, RKSK nurses) and various other projects pertaining to the National Health Mission(NHM).
2.2 Problem Solving Skills –should handle end to end training solutions on product, process, soft skills and behavioral training.
2.3 Business Development – Will be responsible for handling and developing business for PAN state in the institutional and Govt Sector
2.4 Should have a minimum experience as a BDM
2.5 Should be a local person staying in Karnataka and Kerala Essential
3. Knowledge of Computer Aided Techniques/Software: –
3.1 Should Know basics of MS Office Essential
4. Soft skills: –
6.1 Strong communication skills – Written and Oral Essential
6.2 Highly organized Essential
6.3 Proficient in Time Management Essential
6.4 Strong in Public Speaking Essential
1. Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
2. Developing relationships with the Key stakeholders
3. Collaborate with the Company, DHS/NHM and State Corporation to identify training needs of the ANM workers, ASHA workers, Anganwadi Workers, etc.
4. Schedule and conduct meetings with the stakeholders in order to increase the current business revenue
5. Need to travel across the state all-round the year to provide these trainings as well as willingness to relocate to different places quarterly. (Location to be specified afterwards)
6. Person should have empathy towards pregnancy, neonates and other female rural healthcare population.
7. Need to work in govt institutions like army ESIC CGHS
8. Incentives would be linked to key deliverables amounting to 35% of the basic CTC
If interested can forward your updated resumes on firstname.lastname@example.org and can directly contact us on 9056679449 also can provide our reference to your friends and colleagues