T & A HR Solutions provides best opportunities in various diversified segments and sectors such as IT & Information Techno…Read More »
T & A HR Solutions understand that requirement of each client is unique, so we provide fresh perspective & young talent of…Read More »
If you wish to be considered for any of the Openings, you may please submit your Curriculum Vitae and We will assist you in the be…Read More »
Post – SAP – CRM Developer
Experience – 2 to 6 Years
Salary – Hike on CTC
Location – Gurgaon
Company – MNC
1) Drives creation of memorable and impactful products for a wide range of digital experiences, including web, mobile, and desktop applications.
2) Create artifacts (user flows, detailed wire frames, prototypes and other interaction design deliverables) that articulate a meaningful user experience.
3) Work collaboratively with clients to translate business requirements into detailed application design solutions
Advocate fiercely for the needs of application end users.
4) Participate in a user-centered design process, driving a focus on validation through user testing.
5) Collaborate daily with a core team of specialists, strategists, visual designers, content strategists, and visual designers, to deliver digital experiences.
6) Document design standards
Requirements/Qualifications/Skill Sets –
1) 5+ years of experience in an interactive agency or product team – past interactive focus is a must.
2) Full proficiency with standard wire framing/prototyping tools (Axure, UXPin, In Vision), strong proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite and/or Sketch.
3) Able to draw clear conclusions based on research and collaboration to develop clear direction and presentations for recommendations around direction.
4) Strong understanding of the implications of design choices on usability and accessibility, development effort, and SEO.
5) Intimately understand the requirements of various form factors, including desktop, mobile, and large-scale screens.
7) Ability to covert Photoshop Visual Design mockups to valid cross-browser semantic HTML and CSS markup.
8) Understanding of front-end performance testing, optimization techniques and best practices (accessibility, 508/WCAG compliance, performance optimization)