T & A HR Solutions provides best opportunities in various diversified segments and sectors such as IT & Information Techno…Read More »
T & A HR Solutions understand that requirement of each client is unique, so we provide fresh perspective & young talent of…Read More »
If you wish to be considered for any of the Openings, you may please submit your Curriculum Vitae and We will assist you in the be…Read More »
Post – Devops Engineer
Exp: 1 to 3 years
Salary 4 to 7 Lakhs PA
Location – Mohali
We are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer who is looking for the opportunity to work for aninnovative startup company that offers competitive salary, bonus, health benefits and incentive stock options.
Core skill Set Requirement
· Experience with automation/configuration management using either Ansible, Puppet, Chef or an equivalent.
· Experience with Jenkins or similar tools.
· A working understanding of coding and scripting through languages such as PHP, Python etc.
· Exposure on container virtualization tools like Docker or equivalent.
· Strong background in Linux/Unix and windows Administration.
· Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service.
· Experience with frameworks used for container automations like Mesos or Kubernetes or equivalent.
· Experience in software deployment design and implementation (scripting language, source control, builds, deployments) on Linux and Windows.
· Experience with Source Control and Software Builds.
· B-Tech in Computer Science (or related degree) or equivalent experience.
· Must have good English communication skills.
· Should be able to work individually or as a team members.
· Passion for finding innovative solutions to complex problems.
· Have a personal commitment to excellence, quality and growth.
· Experienced with Agile development
· Develops new software delivery tools (e.g., packages, plug-ins) to deliver software more predictably and accurately shares new tools with the team.
· Develops deployment code for new features based on new product specifications or refactoring deployment code for existing products, checks own code for quality and participates in code reviews and grooming.
· Provides input into overall deployment systems including frameworks, tools, and reusable libraries gives input on deployment criteria and estimates of work time.
· Completes end-to-end deployment for more complex products including writing and implementing automation for deployments.
· Monitors deployments and provides continuous maintenance on code checked-in.
Interested candidates kindly forward your updated CV on hr5 (at) tasolutions (dot) in given mail ID with your current and expected CTC or call on 9023404909 if not interested we will really appreciate if u forward this position to your colleagues or Friends.