T & A HR Solutions provides best opportunities in various diversified segments and sectors such as IT & Information Techno…Read More »
T & A HR Solutions understand that requirement of each client is unique, so we provide fresh perspective & young talent of…Read More »
If you wish to be considered for any of the Openings, you may please submit your Curriculum Vitae and We will assist you in the be…Read More »
Designation : Manager / Sr. Manager
Department : EDD ( Engineering Design and Development )
Location : Mohali
Salary : up to Rs. 13 to 16 Lac CTC
a) Preferred Age: up to 43 yrs.
b) Educational Qualification: BE or BTECH
c) Experience (Nature and number of years):- 10 to 15 yrs.
e) Skills & Competencies:
i Technical: Design Experience on rubber and rubber associated products. Development of New products .Strong working knowledge of 2D and 3D CAD.
ii Generic: Good interpersonal skills.
f) Areas of expertise required: Design Experience on rubber and rubber associated products. Development of New products .
g) Role and Responsibilities-
1. Responsible for leading a design team together with the development team to ensure the delivery of new designs from the concept stage to the development of prototypes through to finished products ready for manufacture.
2. Responsibility for the management of all Design activities including Request for Quotations (RFQs), Design freeze / release, Design Failure Mode Effect Analysis (DFMEA), Production Part Approval Process (PPAP), Design Verification/Product Validation (DV & PV) testing.
3. Manage the design and development team to produce a range of concept design schemes for new products as well as updating existing product designs for a number of automotive customers.
4. Strong working knowledge of 2D and 3D CAD, In depth knowledge and experience of DFMEA, FMEA, APQP, PPAP, and Six Sigma
5. Experience of New Product Introduction, reworking design changes and upgrades through to production
6. Research and analyze customer design proposals, specifications, manuals, and other data to evaluate the feasibility, cost, and maintenance requirements of designs or applications.
7. Specify system components or direct modification of products to ensure conformance with engineering design and performance specifications.
Interested candidates kindly forward your updated CV on email@example.com given mail ID with your current and expected CTC or call on 9023404909 if not interested we will really appreciate if u forward this position to your colleagues.