T & A HR Solutions provides best opportunities in various diversified segments and sectors such as IT & Information Techno…Read More »
T & A HR Solutions understand that requirement of each client is unique, so we provide fresh perspective & young talent of…Read More »
If you wish to be considered for any of the Openings, you may please submit your Curriculum Vitae and We will assist you in the be…Read More »
Position : Manager – Maintenance
Location : Chennai
Qualification : BTech/ BE in Mechanical
Experience : 12 to 13 years with Automotive Tier 1 Company / Manufacturing Industry
Company : Auto Manufacturing
Preferred Age : up to 37 years
Salary: CTC – 13 to 14 Lac Maximum (Manager)
Skills & Competencies:
iTechnical:Green Field projects, Planned Preventive Maintenance, Machine Uptime and reduction in Downtime.
iiGeneric: Good interpersonal skills.
Areas of expertise required: Planned Preventive Maintenance Scheduling, Plant and Machine Uptime and installation of New Machine.
Exposure to Moulding and Rubber Moulding Machines. Knowledge of Utilities and exposure of STP & ETP.
Compensation:Will be matching the Industry and location.
1. Develop a Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) schedule.
2. Ensure routine calibration and maintenance requirements.
3. Manage the process of the introduction of new machinery.
4. Manage the process of disposal of obsolete machinery, plant and equipment.
5. Schedule both internal and external work(s) maximizing planned down time and reducing unplanned downtime.
6. Develop clear accountability for maintenance material spend combined with a strategy to manage expenditure.
7. The control of reactive and preventative maintenance services in a timely and cost efficient manner.
Note: Candidate would be place for 1 year in Mohali(Chandigarh) and then shifted to Chennai plant
Interested candidates kindly forward your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org given mail ID with your current and expected CTC or call on 9041249494 if not interested we will really appreciate if u forward this position to your colleagues.