T & A HR Solutions provides best opportunities in various diversified segments and sectors such as IT & Information Techno…Read More »
T & A HR Solutions understand that requirement of each client is unique, so we provide fresh perspective & young talent of…Read More »
If you wish to be considered for any of the Openings, you may please submit your Curriculum Vitae and We will assist you in the be…Read More »
Designation: Manager (Vendor Development)
Department: Vendor Development
a) Preferred Age: 33 to 45 yrs.
b) Educational Qualification: Tool & die diploma holder/ BTECH Mechanical
c) Experience (Nature and number of years):- Minimum 10 yrs. experience.
d) Any Specific Industry: Automobile Manufacturing/ Having exposure of Tool Room.
e) Expected Role/Responsibility-
1. New Product concept development.
2. Sheet Metal component costing.
3. PPAP procedure handling and CAD Software.
4. Process knowledge- Blanking, Peering, Drawing and bending.
5. Undertaking of items for development and vendor development.
6. Reviewing data sheet and constructability requirements.
7. Review and approve new component design.
8. Visit and assess supplier’s facilities and capabilities, update data base of supplier based on performance observed.
9. Costing of press parts, Rubber parts and sheet metal component costing.
f) Areas of expertise required: Sheet metal operations at single and multi-stations, its mechanical and metallurgical properties, PPAP procedure handling, and CAD software.