T & A HR Solutions provides best opportunities in various diversified segments and sectors such as IT & Information Techno…Read More »
T & A HR Solutions understand that requirement of each client is unique, so we provide fresh perspective & young talent of…Read More »
If you wish to be considered for any of the Openings, you may please submit your Curriculum Vitae and We will assist you in the be…Read More »
Designation : KAM SALES MANAGER
Experience :- 7 Yrs
Salary : up to Rs 13 Lac CTC for Manager level
Location : Gurgaon
Department : Sales
a) Preferred Age: 26 to 37 yrs.
b) Educational Qualification: B.E Mechanical (Regular only – No distance ) with 6-10 Years of Experience in handling OEM Sales with good exposure in the Automotive Industry.
e) Skills & Competencies:
1. Managing sales ( Front End )
2. Directly Managing customers.
3. Experience in handling multiple customers.
4. Sales to leading Auto OEMS
II. Generic: Commercial – Good communication skills.
f) Areas of expertise required: Sales to Leading auto OEMS and Managing multiple customers.
Sales background in Automotive Industry with experience in dealing and servicing major (local & foreign) – Tier 1’s and OEM’s in India.
The key responsibilities would include:
· Fully responsible for all aspects of the assigned Key Accounts
· New business development with assigned customers
· Seeking out new customers for business expansion.
· Forecasting of the Business for the accounts being handled.
· Close coordination with customers with all the departments like R&D, Purchase, Quality and other concerned departments.
· Monitoring competitors activities and suggest actions to counteract.
· Knowledge of application based Technical specifications of customers.
· Cross cultural relationship management and should be familiar with demography.
· Strategic planning and building up short and long term business plans.
· Project planning and execution.
· Building close relationship with decision makers in all accounts to support sales.
· Monitoring and controlling of receivables.
· Collection of C Forms
· Ensuring On Time Delivery is maintained with customers
· Handling Quality related issues with customers until closure.
· Arranging Technical Presentations/ seminars at customer end.
· Must be familiar with Quality systems like ISO /TS 16949, 14001 and OHSAS.
· FMEA APQP/ PPAP documentation and procedures knowledge.
Interested candidates kindly forward your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org given mail ID with your current and expected CTC or call on 9023404909 if not interested we will really appreciate if u forward this position to your colleagues.