T & A HR Solutions provides best opportunities in various diversified segments and sectors such as IT & Information Techno…Read More »
T & A HR Solutions understand that requirement of each client is unique, so we provide fresh perspective & young talent of…Read More »
If you wish to be considered for any of the Openings, you may please submit your Curriculum Vitae and We will assist you in the be…Read More »
JD – Senior Developer (IOS)
Salary – 4 to 6 Lakhs PA
Location – Mohali
Exp 4 to 6 years
· 4 Years +Work experience.
· Deep knowledge and experience in IOS application design and implementation
· Updated knowledge of XCode 8.x, iOS 10 and Swift 3.x
· Experience in all aspects of iOS application development including designing for all types of screen sizes and orientations.
· Well versed in user-friendly design, performance improvement, documenting code, refactoring, continuous integration and deployment, and unit testing
· Complete understanding of Object Oriented Features (Inheritance, Polymorphism, Abstraction and Encapsulation)
· Experience in implementation of Auto Layout.
· Familiar with deploying applications using Xcode and App Loader
· Experienced in XML and JSON Parsing, Multithreading using both native and third party frameworks including TouchXML, SBJSON, NSXMLParser, and NSJSONSerialization
· Extensive knowledge of various frameworks including: UIKit, Core Data, AVFoundation, EventKit, AddressBook, AddressBookUI, MessageUI and Core Location frameworks
· Good knowledge in integration of advertisement using iAds and other third party ads frameworks like AdMob, Chartboost, InMobi, Millennial
· Familiar with UI design implementation using both Storyboards and NIB files
· Efficient storage of data using File System, SQLite, Core Data and Database and Plists
· Knowledge of Automatic Reference Counting and Manual Memory Management
· Understanding of dealing with UITouch in various custom controls and functionality like drag drop, custom drawing.
· Working knowledge of Unit and Automated testing
· Developed and implemented application designs based on MVC and Singleton
· Trained in Agile SCRUM, Waterfall, and TDD methodologies
· Familiar with repository using Git, Subversion
· Worked with offshore teams to ensure that features are being completed and implemented correctly
· Worked with QA leads, Graphic Design leads, Project Managers, and Shareholders to effectively develop applications
· Understanding of project management activities using AGILE software development process.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet compressed deadlines