T & A HR Solutions provides best opportunities in various diversified segments and sectors such as IT & Information Techno…Read More »
T & A HR Solutions understand that requirement of each client is unique, so we provide fresh perspective & young talent of…Read More »
If you wish to be considered for any of the Openings, you may please submit your Curriculum Vitae and We will assist you in the be…Read More »
JD – Senior Developer (Android)
Salary – 4 to 8 Lakhs PA
Location – Mohali
Exp – 6 to 8 Years
· 6 Years of Work experience.
· Expertise in Android application design and implementation.
· Updated knowledge of Android and Android Studio.
· Experienced in all aspects of Android application development including designing for all types of screen sizes and orientations.
· Complete understanding of Object Oriented Features (Inheritance, Polymorphism, Abstraction and Encapsulation).
· Experienced in implementation of material design Implementation.
· Well versed in user-friendly design, performance improvement, documenting code, refactoring, continuous integration and deployment, and unit testing.
· Working knowledge of Unit and automated testing.
· Experience in application designs based on Model-View-Presenter design pattern using the Mosby library.
· Trained in Agile SCRUM, Waterfall, and TDD methodologies.
· Experienced in XML and JSON Parsing, Multithreading .
· Knowledge of using Type-safe HTTP client for Android and Java using Restrofit.
· Knowledge of compile-time dependency injection using Dagger framework.
· Knowledge of Field and method binding for Android views using Butter Knife.
· Familiar with repository using Git, Subversion.
· Efficient storage of data using File System, SQLite.
· Good knowledge in integration of advertisement using various advertisement platforms.
· Knowledge of Client-Server communication through socket connections.
· Worked with QA leads, Graphic Design leads, Project Managers, and Shareholders to effectively develop applications.
· Understanding of project management activities using AGILE software development process.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet compressed deadlines.