T & A HR Solutions provides best opportunities in various diversified segments and sectors such as IT & Information Techno…Read More »
T & A HR Solutions understand that requirement of each client is unique, so we provide fresh perspective & young talent of…Read More »
If you wish to be considered for any of the Openings, you may please submit your Curriculum Vitae and We will assist you in the be…Read More »
Exp: 1 to 3 years
Pkg: 20k PM to 32k PM
Gender – Any
We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers. Your primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
• Design and build applications for the iOS platform
• Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
• Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
• Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
• Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
• Proficient with Swift, Objective-C, and Cocoa Touch
• Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
• Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
• Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
• Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
• Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
• Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools such as Instruments and Shark.
• Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
• Knack for benchmarking and optimization
• Proficient understanding of code versioning using tools Git or SVN.
• Familiarity with continuous integration
• Understanding of latest frameworks, libraries used in iOS development.
• Minimum 1 Year of experience.