T & A HR Solutions provides best opportunities in various diversified segments and sectors such as IT & Information Techno…Read More »
T & A HR Solutions understand that requirement of each client is unique, so we provide fresh perspective & young talent of…Read More »
If you wish to be considered for any of the Openings, you may please submit your Curriculum Vitae and We will assist you in the be…Read More »
Opening for Infrastructure Engineer for an MNC
Designation: Infrastructure Engineer
Exp:1.5 YRS- 4 Yrs
Salary: upto 5 Lacs
· Minimum Experience Required: 1-4 Years.
· You will be responsible for the day-to-day operational support for Linux and Windows hosts and their services, monitoring, troubleshooting and resolving problems, along with collaborating with DevOps engineers to improve the platform.
· Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks.
· Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
· Configure, deploy, manage and monitor Linux and Windows based Server.
· Working knowledge of Linux operating systems (Redhat, Ubuntu, Centos)
· Configure, implement and support the network, LAN/WAN
· Knowledge of Routing /switching and NAT, Firewall controller.
· Troubleshooting Remote Access, VPN (SSL and IPSec), cabling and routing
· User management including configuring new accounts, password resets, and troubleshooting user login, profile and permission issues.
· Implementing and supporting technology solutions following industry best practices and all relevant standards and practices.
· Good knowledge of IP addressing and IP sub netting.
· Good Knowledge on Cisco Routers configurations.
· Provide technical assistance by responding to inquiries from other groups regarding errors, problems, or questions about software, hardware, systems and infrastructure.
· Troubleshoot and resolve issues, interfacing with other teams as required.
· Develop and maintain production servers
· Excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills.
· Maintaining a highly available server infrastructure for deploying instances, applying operating system updates, managing configuration changes, and system tuning
· Mandatory Skills: Networking Admin Technical Support, Networking Admin, Infra Administration and Maintenance.
Ø Technical Skills:
· Understanding of enterprise applications (LDAP, DNS, SMTP, Office365, Exchange)
· Understanding of data center infrastructure (Hyper-V, VMware, TCP/IP, LAN/WAN administration, SSL, multi-factor authentication and certificate management)
· Should have knowledge about diagnostic and monitoring tools ( SYSLOG, ELK)
· Should have knowledge about Cisco Router.
· Should have Experience in configuring and managing Mesos, Foreman, Ovirt, PfSense
· Strong commitment to provide 24×7 online support to our US Office (When required)
Interested candidates kindly forward your updated CV on email@example.com given mail ID with your current and expected CTC or call on 9569909808 if not interested we will really appreciate if u forward this position to your colleagues