T & A HR Solutions provides best opportunities in various diversified segments and sectors such as IT & Information Techno…Read More »
T & A HR Solutions understand that requirement of each client is unique, so we provide fresh perspective & young talent of…Read More »
If you wish to be considered for any of the Openings, you may please submit your Curriculum Vitae and We will assist you in the be…Read More »
Salary: upto 50k
Minimum Experience Required: 1-4 Years.
You will be responsible for the day-to- day operational support for Linux
and Windows hosts and their services, monitoring, troubleshooting and
resolving problems, along with collaborating with DevOps engineers to
improve the platform.
· Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks.
· Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and
solving hardware or software faults.
· Configure, deploy, manage and monitor Linux and Windows based Server.
· Working knowledge of Linux operating systems (Redhat, Ubuntu, Centos)
· Configure, implement and support the network, LAN/WAN
· Knowledge of Routing /switching and NAT, Firewall controller.
· Troubleshooting Remote Access, VPN (SSL and IPSec), cabling and routing
· User management including configuring new accounts, password resets,
and troubleshooting user login, profile and permission issues.
· Implementing and supporting technology solutions following industry best
practices and all relevant standards and practices.
· Good knowledge of IP addressing and IP sub netting.
· Good Knowledge on Cisco Routers configurations.
· Provide technical assistance by responding to inquiries from other groups
regarding errors, problems, or questions about software, hardware,
systems and infrastructure.
· Troubleshoot and resolve issues, interfacing with other teams as required.
· Develop and maintain production servers
· Excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills.
· Maintaining a highly available server infrastructure for deploying
instances, applying operating system updates, managing configuration
changes, and system tuning
· Mandatory Skills: Networking Admin Technical Support, Networking
Admin, Infra Administration and Maintenance.
Ø Technical Skills:
· Understanding of enterprise applications (LDAP, DNS, SMTP, Office365,
· Understanding of data center infrastructure (Hyper-V, VMware, TCP/IP,
LAN/WAN administration, SSL, multi-factor authentication and certificate
· Should have knowledge about diagnostic and monitoring tools ( SYSLOG,
· Should have knowledge about Cisco Router.
· Should have Experience in configuring and managing Mesos, Foreman,
· Strong commitment to provide 24×7 online support to our US Office
Interested candidates kindly forward your updated CV on email@example.com given mail ID with your current and expected CTC or call on 9041249494 if not interested we will really appreciate if u forward this position to your colleagues.