T & A HR Solutions provides best opportunities in various diversified segments and sectors such as IT & Information Techno…Read More »
T & A HR Solutions understand that requirement of each client is unique, so we provide fresh perspective & young talent of…Read More »
If you wish to be considered for any of the Openings, you may please submit your Curriculum Vitae and We will assist you in the be…Read More »
Designation – Full stack developer
Experience – 3-4 years’ experience as a full stack developer participating in the complete product development lifecycle.
Salary – 4 Lakhs to 8 Lakhs PA
Location – Chandigarh
• Strong knowledge of AngularJS framework preferably with Angular4.
• Strong knowledge of HTML/HTML5 & CSS.
• Should be able to debug UI applications using developer tools and other UI tools.
• Good experience in creating reusable UI components
• Very Strong Experience in designing and developing J2EE application with extensive knowledge on Core Java, Collections, Design Patterns, Web Services (SOAP/Rest), JUnit etc.
• Strong knowledge of Hibernate and Spring Framework
• Very strong skills in writing complex SQL queries
• Should be completely aware of coding standards and should be able to develop high performance & scalable UI applications.
• Knowledge of tomcat/JBOSS/WebSphere/WebLogic Application Server is a plus
• Knowledge of Physical Security or visitor management solution is a plus
• knowledge of Spring boot/Spring Cloud or other lightweight micro-services framework is a plus
• Experience with distributed caching frameworks such as Redis is a plus
• Experience with implementing run-time architecture services (caching, logging, etc) is a plus
• Quick Learner and should be ready to learn new technology.
• Strong Problem Solving and analytical skills.
Interested candidates kindly forward your updated CV on email@example.com with your current and expected CTC or call on 9041149494 if not interested we will really appreciate if u forward this position to your colleagues or Friends.
Click here to Reply, Reply to all, or Forward