T & A HR Solutions provides best opportunities in various diversified segments and sectors such as IT & Information Techno…Read More »
T & A HR Solutions understand that requirement of each client is unique, so we provide fresh perspective & young talent of…Read More »
If you wish to be considered for any of the Openings, you may please submit your Curriculum Vitae and We will assist you in the be…Read More »
POSITION: Executive / Sr. Executive / Asst. Manager – Client Servicing
Experience:- 0-2 Yrs
· Post Graduates – Rs. 2,04,000 p.a. (in hand). CTC: Rs. 2,54,000 p.a.
· Under Graduates – Rs. 1,32,000 p.a. (in hand). CTC: Rs. 1,82,000 p.a.
Job Location: Mohali
· Establish and cultivate healthy working relationships with a company’s clients.
· Liaise with clients to identify and solve specific business problems, resulting in profits for the company.
· Responsible for attending client meetings or interacting with them via telephone or written communication, from time to time.
· Responsible for maintaining accurate data base about current as well as potential clients.
· Communicate and coordinate with colleagues within the agency including designers, account planners and copy writers, in the process of developing a brand campaigns.
· Take Client Briefs and share the same with the concerned team members in a systematic manner.
· Present conclusions and ideas to clients, and interpret and execute customer feedbacks.
· Meet and cross sell other services to existing clients, with an objective to increase the ticket size of the client.
· Do thorough research on client company prior to client meet.
· Convince the client which media platforms would best be suitable to promote the client product / services.
· Manage the Master Design Sheet, thereby keep a track of various projects and deadlines.
· Allocate assignments to respective Designers / Writers in a systematic fashion.
· Strong communication skills (written & verbal both)
· Pleasant personality with great interpersonal skills
· A combination of analytical skills, curiosity, and a strong interest in people
· Creativity and imagination to come up with innovative ideas to create strong brand campaigns
· Strong Common sense and commercial awareness
· The ability to work as part of a team and listening skills when dealing with consumers, clients and colleagues
· Good Presentation skills with an abilty to convince clients
· Ability to think strategically with an aim to meet the assignment objectives
· Ability to work with a range of market and research information
· Excellent organisational skills and the ability to work under pressure
Interested candidates kindly forward your updated CV on email@example.com given mail ID with your current and expected CTC or call on 9023404909 if not interested we will really appreciate if u forward this position to your colleagues.