T & A HR Solutions provides best opportunities in various diversified segments and sectors such as IT & Information Techno…Read More »
T & A HR Solutions understand that requirement of each client is unique, so we provide fresh perspective & young talent of…Read More »
If you wish to be considered for any of the Openings, you may please submit your Curriculum Vitae and We will assist you in the be…Read More »
Position: DGM/GM (Plant Head) – Operations (Production)
Qualification: BTech/ BE in Mechanical
Compensation: CTC – 28 Lac Maximum
Experience: 16 to 19 years with Automotive Tier 1 Company / Automotive Manufacturing
Company: Automobile Manufacturing (NO DIRECT OEM)
Preferred Age : up to 47 years
Candidate would be place for 1 year in Mohali (Punjab) and then shifted to Chennai plant.
Skills & Competencies:
i Technical: Green filed projects, Six Sigma & Lean Manufacturing Methodologies,
Operational Excellence, Manufacturing Process Improvement and TPM.
ii Generic: Good interpersonal skills.
Areas of expertise required: Hands on experience using modern Operational Excellence and Continuous Improvement methods (LEAN, TPM, 6 Sigma, TQM)
1. Create and implement best practice manufacturing vision, strategy, policies, processes and
procedures to aid and improve business performance
2. Manage, Direct, Control and Improve Manufacturing process in Plant.
3. Percolate, Align and Drive organization policy and objectives in the Plant.
4. Develop new strategies/solutions to improve value in product and process.
5. Customer satisfaction with focus on QCD (Cost major)
6. Ensuring safe and productive environment for all Business unit staff (Safety)
7. Drive kaizens and CI projects in Business Unit to improve Employee engagement
8. Effective 4M management in Business Unit
9. Ensure that manufacturing strategies and processes are in place to meet business objectives
and operational needs in terms of price, quality and delivery targets and which enables the
company to function and compete effectively in the market.
10. Take ownership of the manufacturing policy, guidelines and any associated documents
11. Initiate and develop creative and innovative manufacturing processes.
12. Report on manufacturing activities on a regular basis to the Management team, ensuring
accurate and timely reporting of the relevant Key Performance Indicators.
13. Deploying various methodologies to analysis processes and recommending modification to
minimize escalations, reduce rejections, Improve operating Efficiency, control variability,
cost and reduce cycle time.
14. Organize all production operations to ensure that output and quality targets are achieved.
15. Development and implementation of an Operational Excellence program (Best Practices)
which ensured continuous improvement in operations.
16. To implement and culture the Lean manufacturing system, TPM & TQM methodology among
Interested candidates kindly forward your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org given mail ID with your current and expected CTC or call on 9023404909 if not interested we will really appreciate if u forward this position to your colleagues.