T & A HR Solutions provides best opportunities in various diversified segments and sectors such as IT & Information Techno…Read More »
T & A HR Solutions understand that requirement of each client is unique, so we provide fresh perspective & young talent of…Read More »
If you wish to be considered for any of the Openings, you may please submit your Curriculum Vitae and We will assist you in the be…Read More »
Designation :-Design Engineer
Experience:- 5 yrs
Salary :- 25k-30k PM
Location :- Mandi Gobindgarh
Designs construction projects by studying project concept, architectural drawings, and models
The successful candidate will work as part of a small design team, performs engineering analysis, design and calculations for structural design of various structures.
· Creates and evaluates designs for overall effectiveness, cost, reliability, and safety.
· Adhere to applicable Quality Control procedures.
· Perform site investigations of existing buildings / structures
· Develop structural drawings and reinforcement details for structures.
· Provide accurate project status reporting to facilitate accurate customer reporting.
· Assist in the development of engineering tools and processes.
· Design and/or draft modifications in over-stressed condition.
· Review requests for engineering services to determine that adequate information is provided to complete service.
· Generate required engineering reports.
· Assiging tasks to team members and supervise to make sure tasks are being done accurately in a timely manner.
5 years working experience.
Strong design skills using Auto CAD and Solidworks..
Superior leadership and interpersonal abilities.
Excellent communication and organizational skills and a desire to function in a position of high visibility both internal and external to the company.
Interested candidates kindly forward your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org given mail ID with your current and expected CTC or call on 9023404909 if not interested we will really appreciate if u forward this position to your colleagues.