T & A HR Solutions provides best opportunities in various diversified segments and sectors such as IT & Information Techno…Read More »
T & A HR Solutions understand that requirement of each client is unique, so we provide fresh perspective & young talent of…Read More »
If you wish to be considered for any of the Openings, you may please submit your Curriculum Vitae and We will assist you in the be…Read More »
Designation: Business Development Manager:(Based out ofChandigarh / New Delhi)
Gender Preference: Female
Salary: 30k-50k PM
Experience: 0-5 Yrs
Requirements: Exceptional Excellent Communication skills, Pleasing personality
Skills: Motivation , Presentation Skills, , Professionalism, Admin Skills ,Office
management skills, Staff handling ,Data management.
· Locates and proposes potential business and generates sales by identifying the target audience in the given territory.
· Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings
· Handel the office Admin work
· Making sure that the staff is getting the required targets
· Weekly reporting on conversions and files lodged with Immigration New Zealand
· Making Sure all Admissions are processed on timely basis Reporting
· Following up with Colleges and Univ in NZ on planning seminars and also making sure that all processes are being followed
· Timely update to our associates about any new policies from Immigration and Colleges
· Generating new business every month and meeting targets already defined
· Contact potential partners and explore new business opportunities through various market strategies
· liaise with schools and colleges to promote the product.
· Close new business deals by coordinating requirements;
· Planning and preparing presentations
· Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
· Updating market and product knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
· Show an understanding of the challenges facing the industry at present and illustrate a knowledge of attention to detail required to succeed in the industry
Interested candidates kindly forward your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org with your current and expected CTC or call on 9041149494 if not interested we will really appreciate if u forward this position to your colleagues or Friends