T & A HR Solutions provides best opportunities in various diversified segments and sectors such as IT & Information Techno…Read More »
T & A HR Solutions understand that requirement of each client is unique, so we provide fresh perspective & young talent of…Read More »
If you wish to be considered for any of the Openings, you may please submit your Curriculum Vitae and We will assist you in the be…Read More »
Designation – Branch Supervisor
Experience – 2 to 3 years
Salary – 18K to 20K PM
Location – Chandigarh
· Responsible for assisting BM with End-to-End Branch Management
· Achieve the shared budgeted revenue and profitability targets with the BM of the branch location.
· Actively assisting in Increase of sales in all areas of income as budgeted for the branch in the area
· Development of branch network in the given area in coordination with the BM
· Maintain relationship with the existing clients, collate feedback and share with BM and Sales Manager (HO)
· Ensure timely collections of revenue; reduce number of existing debtors in the given area.
· Maintain office decorum and discipline at the branch location.
· Assisting BM in ensuring timely (daily/weekly and monthly) MIS preparation and reporting to All India Operations Manager (HO).
· Compliance to company and statutory policy.
· Ensure adherence to the compliance related matters.
· Managing other staff at the branch in terms of performance and discipline in absence of the BM
· Assist BM developing and implementing Business Development plans
· Achieving Targets self and Branch Targets
· Visits to Institutions/Clients/
· Driving and achieving Sales
· Ensure timely Collections
· Ensure timely Claims
· Supervise Purchase in coordination with BM
· Supervise Inventory management
· Retention of staff
· Attendance of the Branch
· Over all Branch Administration in absence of the BM
· Punctuality of Staff
· Team Working
· Branch Motivation
· New Business Opportunities
· Reporting to HO
· Assist BM in Legal activities for the Branch
· Ensure GSDP protocols are adhered to and coordinate with the GSDP Executive at (HO)
· Ensuring Branch Efficiency
· Equal responsibility of Profitability along with BM
· Ensuring uptodate functioning of IT and other systems & Infrastructure
Interested candidates kindly forward your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org given mail ID with your current and expected CTC or call on 9041149494 if not interested we will really appreciate if u forward this position to your colleagues.