We are well versed with the importance of talent i.e. human resource, one of the most valuable assets in an organization. It is the acquiring and retaining of the correct hoard of talent that leads to smooth working of the activities in an organization followed by success. The right set of talent is largely responsible for proper functioning of chores in an organization.
Revising again, “Talent Acquisition” is the process of finding and acquiring skilled human labor for organizational needs and to meet any labor requirement in the organization as and when required. Talent is the primeval asset that enables the success of any organization.
Organizations have always placed notable value to hire top performers. If you were conscious enough, you might have come across the noticeable change in the grounds of talent acquisition. LinkedIn, the professional hub has reported that 83% of recruiters say that talent is their top most priority and good whole of them prepare to hire more talent into their organization.
Talent acquisition have changed over the period of time and have pinched the very pulse of recruitment where now companies are no longer taking it as a mere HR activity but is placing soul care and details in hiring that bunch of talent who would help the organization to grow.
Talent acquisition is now backed up with full proof strategy into attracting the right kind of talent, particularly for organization that is length short for the skilled and desired employees to take lead. Here are a few points that would give you a picture where exactly the recruiting spirit is talking its twist and turn. Have a look:
- Competing for the Right Talent: having the right talent in the house at competitive price is taking the job market by storm. It is something that is trending now. Companies approach for the right candidates and are already seen negotiating to have them in. No doubt why we see the job sites and social media sites for professionals swarming. Placement consultancies are something that comes in to the surface with the topic of talent acquisition to provide organizations with the best set of candidates.
- Innovative Strategy: companies are no longer on the recliner phase and are actively devising strategy to attract the right talent in to their bag of goodies. The entire process of sourcing, selection and on boarding employees has become a favorite route to recruitment recently. Smart techniques like open ended job postings, video interviews, social media, writing tests (for jobs involving scripts and writing stuff); to ensure if the candidate really want the job.
- Positive/ encouraging employee feedback: If you are the one that owns a company or the one working into, give a thought to how people rate your organization, if you haven’t thought of it already. It’s kind of interesting and important. Responsible companies take care of it (till it’s done in a clean way). Time has matured and so have candidates. Prior to applying for a job, candidates do take care to know about what others has to say about their would be company. Reviews do the trick!
- Social Networking: the land of “know how” or “how to” is one big leap into recruiting these days. One can’t deny the fact of its addiction but in a fair way largely now. Recruiters are churning their presence and are advertising their hot vacancies and so is candidates seen endorsing in their part to have that dream job. With the advent of sites such as LinkedIn and such, job hunt or headhunting isn’t that hard anymore.
- Outsourcing: If you have ever actively participated in the recruitment process or have at least enjoyed the privilege of talking interviews for hours at a stretch you would understand why outsourcing have become so important today . Outsourcing saves you time and toil and as a bonus gives that right candidate you have been looking for. If you still worried about that pinch in your pocket, mark my words you are about to lose the game. Take help from a reliable job consultancy.
Talent acquisition and retention have become the most talked about topic of Human Resource basics today. Acquiring not only the best but the right candidates is what I believe is more demanding today to have that desired success in the organization which again is helpful in retaining employees. Placement agencies are making their move here. Reliable and prompt job consultancies would be the gate way to the right candidates who will stay.