T & A HR Solutions provides best opportunities in various diversified segments and sectors such as IT & Information Techno…Read More »
T & A HR Solutions understand that requirement of each client is unique, so we provide fresh perspective & young talent of…Read More »
If you wish to be considered for any of the Openings, you may please submit your Curriculum Vitae and We will assist you in the be…Read More »
1 Job Designation: Assistant Manager – Sales and Marketing.
2. Work Experience: Minimum 4 years experience in Real Estate.
3. Job Location: Ghatkopar
4. Salary : 2, 00,000- 4, 00,000/- Annual + High Incentives.
ONLY FEMALE CANDIDATES REQUIRED
Job Description: Duties should include; but not limited to: Responsible for the overall coordination, the functional management and leadership of all of the sales activities of the business.
1. Generating new sales by approaching potential clients.
2. Creating email marketing drive.
3. Sorting out corporate event permission.
4. Direct Marketing in target markets.
5. Identifying client’s requirements and offering the best suited project to clients.
6. Helping / Assisting in Marketing Plans.
7. Attending & Arranging site visit with Clients.
8. Looking after sales service.
9. Reaching the targets and goals set by the Manager
10.Schedule and conduct weekly sales meetings.
11.Responsible for providing an annual Sales Plan and providing quarterly updates, revisions and modifications to the Plan.
12.Personally delivering a targeted number of exchanges Setting daily targets and monitoring performance
13.Coaching, training and developing the team.
14.Negotiating the sale of properties to the best advantage of the vendor.
15.Ensuring the appropriate and timely use of all marketing material.
16.Maintaining the office profile through advertising, websites, standards and board presence and develop market share.
17.Being aware of market conditions and trends Ensuring instructions are set up correctly.
18.Selling all company services strongly and ethically, eg surveys
19.Keeping records of all activity.
20.Producing weekly reporting statistics.
21.Sales progressing deals to completion and dealing with difficult customers on behalf of team. Ensuring regular feedback is provided to vendors.
22.Setting up and ensuring all office systems and company policies are adhered.
23.Providing content for newspaper advertising and online advertising of client properties on the portals identifying any PR opportunities.
24.Dealing with all corporate and Government Sectors.
Job Skills Required
1. Presentation Skills
2. Good Communication Skills
3. Interpersonal Skills
4. Negotiation Skills
5. Customer relationship Skills
6. Trust worthy Persona
Interested candidates kindly forward your updated CV on email@example.com given mail ID with your current and expected CTC or call on 9041249494 if not interested we will really appreciate if u forward this position to your colleagues.
PLEASE NOTE – WE DO NOT CHARGE ANY FEES FROM CANDIDATES.
#AssistantManager, #mumbai, #sales