T & A HR Solutions provides best opportunities in various diversified segments and sectors such as IT & Information Techno…Read More »
T & A HR Solutions understand that requirement of each client is unique, so we provide fresh perspective & young talent of…Read More »
If you wish to be considered for any of the Openings, you may please submit your Curriculum Vitae and We will assist you in the be…Read More »
TITLE : Accounts Assistant
EXPERIENCE : 1 – 2 Years (preferably with CA Firm Experience).
Salary : 15k to 18k
Gender Preference : Married Female Candidate only
Location : Western Line Mumbai
EDUCATION : Graduation – Commerce, PG/MBA
LANGUAGES : English Spoken/Written, Hindi, Marathi (Spoken)
SKILLS : Accounting, Computer proficiency MS Office, Tally 9 and above, petty cash, coordination, Banking, Interpersonal, developing relationships
VALUES : Honesty & Integrity, Service oriented, believes in all round prosperity and vies for Excellence
VISION : To grow and help others grow with the organization.
Subject: Job Description – Accounts Assistant
Accounts Executive is responsible for day to day Accounts transactions and to give clear clarity on debtors and creditors and maintain accounts up to finalization.
Your job description is as described below:
· Sales Entries
· Purchase Entries
· Receipt Entries
· Payment Entries
· Cash voucher Entries
· Journal Entries
VAT/CST/TDS/IT Return Filling
· Should independently handle VAT/CST/TDS/IT Working and online return filing of the same.
· Coordinating with CA for any sales Tax query or IT payment.
Other Accounting Work:
· Bank Reconciliation.
· Submitting Stock statement before 5th of every month.
· Maintaining cash book and bank book.
· Resolve billing issues sales & purchase.
· Ledger scrutiny of Creditors and Debtors.
· Online NEET / RTGS Transfer.
· Preparation of bank letters whenever required.
· Coordinate with bank for UTR numbers or any bank related work if required.
· Monthly sales analysis of core product and gifting.
· Share sale figure with CEO on weekly basis
· Share Debtors and Creditors list with CEO on weekly / monthly.
· Maintaining & preparing staff salary & advances
Monitoring work :
1. Update Order status spreadsheet.
2. Keep 4th copy of delivery challanentry.
3. Ensure Deposit slip Contains bill no & date of the concerned vendor.
4. Checking of Vendor Bills and Challansi.e Rate , Quantity , Vat and Mention Client order details on the same
5. Stamp “PAID” with cheque number cheque issue date and amount released on Vendor Bill and Challan
6. Filling of Documents Bills (sales and purchase),Challans (sales and purchase) in their respective files
· Preparation of Tax invoices, Purchase order, Challan, Proforma invoices and Quotations.
· Making of Vendor cheques and making slip .